Thursday, March 10, 2005

Alright, it's not alllll bad...

To avoid the possibility of being viewed as a total whinger on the strength of my last posting, coupled with the lack of initiative to do any work this morning, I'm going to make a list of things that completely rock my world. Get ready….

  1. The Hoff. The chest rug. The piercing stare. Nuff said.
  2. Guilt-free shopping. Seriously, buying something great when you know it's not going to put you into further debt (doesn't happen very often, admittedly). Especially frivolous items, such as big dangly earrings, new frilly underwear or books.
  3. Chick magazines. They're big, heavy, expensive, glossy, full of ads for things I can't afford/would never want anyway, and the combination of "10 steps to happiness/a new man/flat stomach" really makes you feel you can fully in control of your life. Ahem.
  4. Good coffee. My lifeblood. Coffee is great because it's like wine but without the loss of control or hangovers. Coffee can be a social lubricant, a pastime, a saviour. I heart coffee.
  5. Men. I'll clarify - some men. It's the smell of them, the feel of them, the way they make you feel. Alright, it's just about the sex.

Comments:
Thanks Mandy, it's had the effect I desired...
 
yes, but may i say that the exeption is Cosmopolitan. i had to stop buying it after they had a suggestion to make extra money by donning your skimpiest bikini and heading down to the carwash. unbelievable.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]