Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Brain cells, where have you gone?

Time for some bloggy goodness, what with all the nagging that's been going on I feel quite pressured to come up with the goods. Not quite sure I'm able to today, however, as I have a brain fog that has pretty much sapped any sensibility I may have. About 10 minutes ago I found myself at the printer, in the middle of our open plan office, scratching my arse without any awareness of the clients sitting in reception (I was in plain view). I'm grunting in reply to questions people ask me. I'm so hungry I could eat the proverbial out of a koala (Thanks Vyner).
So, lovely weekend had by all, I think. Albury on Sunday night unfortunately disappointed me in that there wasn’t much going on apart from weird alien like looking bloke doing some intermediary work with his mate for me (no love) , so have resolved to return one day on a Saturday and see if the town can redeem itself in my eyes. Highlight for me was meeting hot hot hot bloke at the 24 hour pokies place, followed very closely by the Milawa cheese factory on the way home on Sunday. Also eating my own bodyweight at McDonalds at Glenrowan and then developing such a headache from the chemical shit in that food that I was going to cry (did not complain as I was the one championing for the stop there since we left Wodonga). Oooh, another highlight was speaking to Greggo on Sunday night when we were pissed. She sounds very happy!
Can't wait to leave this place and go home to Raftis' house. Some illegal substances are definitely on the agenda tonight.

Comments:
hi mate, good to see that you girls enjoyed a big night out and the herbs are still being enjoyed.
 
I'm not sure I can stand by and watch as you subtly defame my town of origin. Please provide greater substantive evidence. Or maybe you have changed your tune 12 months on?
 
My tune hasn't changed over the time since that post, if only because I haven't been back since.

As for your substantive evidence, I present you with this:

The Elgin.

I have nothing further.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]