Friday, March 11, 2005

Morning dribble

I'm sitting at my desk at an inordinately early hour….there is a meeting on this morning which involves all of the partners of my firm and thank Christ I did get up when my alarm went off because I pulled into the office car-park at 7.20am to find one of the partners standing outside the office without his key. Kymmy the super-employee with her obvious dedication to the job saved the day by being able to let him in! Hellooooooo pay-rise (yeah, right).

I have a positive step forward in avoiding homelessness next week thanks to Greggo who has put me on to one of her friends who's looking for a housemate. Am going to have a look at the place tonight and am very excited. All I ask for in someone to live with is some semblance of cleanliness and someone who's not going to be mean to my friends or make my life difficult. I don't want to get into another bitch session but the sooner I move out from the current housemate who is "fat AND old" (thanks Jen!!!) the bloody better. He's such a moody fucker, no wonder he's all alone - he's totally made himself that way. The other housemate…..am going to miss somewhat….well mainly the constant flirting and sporadic fucking. And I know what you girls have said about the apparent nerdiness…..but I can't see it…in fact there's just something about him which is really fucking distractingly attractive. I'm sure we'll continue to be 'friends'.

My mother texted me last night at 10pm to tell me my little canine substitute child (who is now living at "nanna's farm") went to bed all by herself with no need for the lead or any other form of coercion. I am so proud! As sad as it sounds, I really miss having Lucy around. Although I've now been afforded the opportunity to have a bit of a life which involves being able to stay away from home for longer than 12 hours. It can only be a good thing.
Ugggh, rambling….

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]