Saturday, March 12, 2005

Passing the morning....

Trying to think of something vaguely interesting to write in my blog today. It's really not happening, all I can think of is how excited I am that I'm going to get some swinging seat action tonight after work at the Raftis Mansion as it has been far too long.

Also VERY excited about the Sunday Races action at Echuca. And I don't even like horses. I'm with Mel here, getting frocked up and drinking bubbles while the sun still shines is pretty bloody good. I love getting frocked up, I really do. I love having a hair time-budget (absolutely necessary) and putting so much make-up on my face that I don't even look like myself (but in a good way). Since losing some weight, I love putting on great clothes, smearing shimmery stuff all over the skin I leave exposed, wearing some great big fuck-off earrings that reach my shoulders. Fuck, it's starting to sound like the blog of a drag queen here….

I digress….

Sometimes I worry that it's all a bit superficial, but then again more often than not I get around in trackies or PJ's anyway, so it's not like I'm spending all my time primping and preening. It's grat fun to go out with the girls and (well, for the first half an hour at least) act somewhat civilised…

Raftis - I think I should do a scan of the crowd from the great height that I am, to select the most misshapen skull for you and then you need to go and apprehend him and pash him;

Greggo - You need to drink yourself to the point of either paralysis or unconsciousness - who cares what the fuck you do? You don’t have to see anyone in Echuca again!

Vyner - I don't need to tell you what to do - you're a frigging machine!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]