Tuesday, May 10, 2005

In accordance with Jen's request, I'm finally updating my blog. I know what she means, because I feel cheated if I come in on Monday and Vyner hasn't done an update about her weekend. It means I will spend most of my morning continually refreshing her blog in the vain hope that some Vyner bloggy goodness will appear and I can move on with my day.
Weekend was good. Here's why;

  1. Moved into my new house. Finally have my 'things' around me. Including, but not limited to, my shoes. I have been surviving on about 4 pairs of shoes for 7 weeks now and it truly was a test of character.
  2. Got to spend some time with my dog on Mother's day. Because my dog responds when someone says to her "Where's mum?" by looking for me, and if I'm there, she comes and gives me 'loves'. Was slightly disappointed at the lack of Mother's Day card from her to me or any sort of gift but will forgive her because she's a boxer crossed with a labrador and cannot make cards.
  3. Hit the Aussie again. After a notable period of absence I again spent a Saturday night in Shepparton. Drank far too much. Still, home is where the heart is and sometimes I feel my home is at the Aussie.



Not so cool shit that happened on the weekend;


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]