Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Some things on my mind today

I have not used the word 'fucktard' for a very long period of time. I love the word and vow to use it more often.

How fucked up it is that I have started playing netball again after many years of not doing so for boosie-related reasons, and after 5 weeks (and some stellar netty, let me tell you) I have re-done the stress fractures on my foot that I did playing tennis two years ago.

I'm not sure whether to think that a text message from cricket boy received last night saying "You, me, champagne and next Friday night in Echuca. What do you think?" is wonderfully gorgeous, spontaneous and lovely or he just wants sex. Am I being carefully guarded or haggardly disillusioned? I don't want to let opportunities and wonderful things pass me by because I am too busy protecting myself, but at the same time I don't want to continue the vicious pattern that I have established for so long.

Excited about cooking husband-snaring risotto and having lots of drinks at my new house on Friday night with the girls. I really really like entertaining. It's somewhat mothering, nurturing and cathartic. And I like getting pissed too.

Worried about turning 24 and I've really nothing to show for my life. Am going to do some serious re-grouping tonight. It's time for a list of goals. God bless Raftis and her lists.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]