Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Eye of the Tiger

Hurrah! We're in the finals! After playing a pretty gruelling match last night, the team officially known as "SOS" (How appropriate) got up by a single goal to make it into the Grandfinal next week. I'm so excited! I was made to play in the WA position for a half due to an injury to our Centre (it involves a whole extra third of the court and a shitload more running). I realised just how unfit I am.

However, next week we play 'the feral team' again, who we played last week in the normal match schedule. This is a team who are so aggressive that I came home shaking with anger myself. They're awful.....grrrrr, I wanted to kick them all in the nuts. Which we will hopefully do in the final.

Wish me luck!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]