Friday, July 15, 2005

Hurrah!!

Got a letter from the Greggmeister today - thanks Jen! I love getting your letters, it reminds me of when I was in primary school (okay, and a little bit of high-school too) when I used to have pen-pals - did anyone else have those or was it just me? Getting mail that isn't electronic or doesn't have a window-faced envelope is great :)

Saw Bewitched last night for a fundraising movie night - I thought it was pox. It takes a lot for me to find a film really enjoyable and this one just didn't cut the mustard. Originality people, that's all I'll say.

My arm is still sore from donating bloody on Tuesday night. I've never had a problem before, but the nurse must've been a bit rough with the needle going in and I'm still a bit tender......But it's all in the name of attempting to be a good samaritan so I won't complain anymore (promise).

We won netball on Monday night - 34 to 5. I shot 26 goals - how good is that?! I loved it, I love actually being quite good at something (even if it is at a non-competitive level), rather than mostly being okay at several things. In the last half we were the only game playing in the complex, so the guy turned the radio up really loud and it boomed through the PA system. At one stage in the 3rd quarter, Rob, Angie and myself were doing formation dancing - invoking the Backstreet Boys I think. Very funny. I did one of those spins with an imaginary mike much to the disgust of the girl who was playing on me. She was taking the game a little more seriously than we were (as you would if your team was a bunch of L-O-S-E-R-S). We also had the lovely Michael filling in for us in Goal Keeper, which made me laugh until my sides hurt. Michael is 6ft 8.

Anyway, just a general post to say the little things.....

The mouse is still at large, which is irritating me no end. Given, I actually haven't sighted it recently, although I haven't sighted it's mangled little body in one of the littany of traps yet either.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]