Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Sleep with one eye open

I have a little 'friend' who has decided to take residence, predominantly, in my room.

It is a brown mouse. Increasingly, over the past few weeks, it has gotten more and more bold, darting out and scurrying along the kitchen floor, either to or from the loungeroom. I hate hate hate mice, so I bought a trap yesterday and set it in the kitchen cupboard where the bin is, as there is plenty of evidence it likes that space too.

However, at 3.36am this morning, I was awoken to the sounds of it having a little fucking party in my bedside drawer. I got very very angry. So whilst I was trying to return to sleep, having made a bit of noise to let it know that I knew what it was up to....I've formulated some plans to make sure my sleep isn't disturbed again.

So have fun while you can, you little furry fucker.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]