Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Since my last post.....

  1. We lost the netty grandfinal by 3 measly pissy goals;
  2. This is mainly because the lovely and talented Ames was injured and did not play, and I had to play half the frigging game in a 'running and shooting position'. Pah. I nearly died;
  3. In said game, I also copped a split lip from the unco lanky motherfucker I played against who couldn't control his limbs for more than 5 consecutive seconds. I'll give you a fucking elbow you dirty rat eating dumb fuck. The bruise that resulted from said injury made me look like half a Greek woman for a week. (Kymmy - aka Tsoula);
  4. My mother attended the game to show support. Possibly the first such attendance she has ever made in my life. Noice;
  5. I endured a hangover on Sunday which rendered me in a vegetative state until 5pm. I've been in rehab since this time, and am still searching for the brain cells I think I left behind at the Sherbourne;
  6. My love/hate relationship with midgets swerved towards the hate side yet again when I encountered a little short fucker on Saturday night in the line at Flanagans (surrounded by normal sized mates, mind you) who felt it appropriate to pass judgement/comment on my body-shape, to the howling amusement of his short-dicked comrades. Screw you 'little person'. Your time will come;
  7. I am sick to my rotting back teeth of work. So many ferals, so many problems, so little empathy;
  8. Am currently 'in negotiations' with c*ckhead (Vyner's moniker, not mine) about whether he is worthy enough for me to take him back after WW3 in Ballarat 2 weeks ago. Hmmmm;
  9. Still have not caught the mouse. Motherfucker;
  10. Have found some great blogs of people much more clever and witty than myself (not difficult). Have enjoyed reading them immensely. Current fave is www.reasonsyouwillhateme.blogspot.com. Brilliance.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]