Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Round-up

This time of year quite often renders me hungover, exhausted, broke and grumpy. It also, sometimes, promotes deep contemplation about my life, my family, my friends, and my future. Usually when I'm pissed, but I digress….

2005 was been, on the whole, a pretty good year for yours truly. A review (in no particular order, but in dot points - YAY!) -


And, despite resolving to never again make New Years Resolutions (first one broken already), I hope that 2006;


Comments:
i read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find my blog interesting. may blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. so please. jennysjourneys.blogspot.com.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]