Thursday, February 23, 2006

Thursday I've got Yahoo (Bar) on my mind

Okay, so we lost. But it was a GOOD GAME. And that's what counts, doesn’t it? I must say, having beers resting by the side of the court made losing a whole lot more fun.

In other news, I have had TWO hits on this blog from people who have searched the term "Amputee sex". Amazing (and gross at the same time).

Short post today, am fecking busy with work. My desk is a complete brothel, I'm starting to drown in paper. And other people's sadness.

Bevvies with the lovelies tonight, we're going to Yahoo Bar it up - very excited. And because I've been a complete smug married for the past while, it's actually been a fair time since I've seen any of the girls on my own. No doubt tomorrow I will be completely incapacitated with a hangover and want to be put down.

Ciao Ciao then.

Comments:
bring it on!
 
Someone found my blog by doing the search "where does the saying 'how's your belly where the pig bit ya' come from".

They must have been very disappointed by the lack of Australianisms on my blog as they didn't stick around.

So...the amputee/sex search is the most popular so far, very interesting in a disturbing way...

Have fun with your friends, I am half way to being pished already!
 
Pomgirl, I meant to say - kudos to you for correctly guessing which of the freaky search terms would be successful! Pished already? Bless...I know the can I've just cracked open is going down beautifully.

Jenny - I presume by now you're not commenting on my blog and rather, you're at home getting ready to come over so I don't have to eat this wheel of cheese by myself. Gran always told me to line my stomach, the old bird hasn't only survived on red wine and Alpines, contrary to my earlier beliefs....
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]