Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Celebrity Crush

So I had a bit of a thought last night (as you do when you're otherwise trying to watch the shambles of a film called "Honey". I thought seeing Jessica Alba all fit and dancing etc would inspire me to go to the gym. Wrong. I just want to throw things at her from my couch.). The thought was about who I had a crush on when I was a kid. Who did I rip posters out of my precious TV Hits magazines and affix to my wall with blu-tack? Some of those I can remember…..




Back when he was Simon Baker-Denny, on E-Street. I loved him so bad, and I don't think that crush has ever really waned. He is the hotness, even with only half his surname.



OH LORDY. Paul Dempsey from Something for Kate. Since I was about 16 I dreamed of meeting Mr Dempsey, maybe after a gig, when he came offstage



"Hi, I'm Kymmy"



"Hi Kymmy, I'm Paul. I know this is strange, seeing as though we've only just met but I believe in fate. Will you marry me?"



"Ok".



I feel ashamed. And wrong.





Tony Modra in his Adelaide days of course. When he was younger. And cuter etc.




All of these guys, but especially the tall, anorexic one.



Now, when Gary Sweet was on Police Rescue, he was VERY VERY hot.

Nowadays, however……




*Shudders*

Now, does anyone else wish to disclose their childhood crushes?

Comments:
mick doohan
john from playschool
punky brewster
 
John Hamblin or John Waters Jen? I must know immediately.
 
john waters. he's one good looking bloke. i asked mum many times if she could take me to his house but she never did.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]