Friday, March 24, 2006

TGIF

At some point this weekend I will write a nice post which will be interesting and witty, and may even contain a photo. Probably of Lucy. Maybe of Lucy in a funny hat.

Right now, however, I'm enjoying being half-pissed at my desk after our boozy little lunch here in the office. I've got a champagne glass on my desk and I don't feel that I am quite able to dispense any quality legal-helpingness at the moment. (I was going to say legal advice, but given I'm not a qualified practitioner and am, in fact, a lowly clerk, it would be illegal for me to give actual legal advice. So I'm not going to say it).

Excellent weekend wishes to all.

x

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]