Thursday, March 09, 2006

Things to do


1. Read 'The Tempest' before tomorrow's 10am Modern Lit lecture;


2. Give my hair a treatment so it becomes slightly less afro;


3. Paint my toenails. I'm feeling Barbie pink right now;


4. Take Lucy for a big long walk and let her swim in the river;


5. Washing washing washing;


6. Send my very expensive electric blanket back to the manufacturer to be fixed/replaced before winter comes;


7. Catch up on the glossy magazines I've neglected for the past couple of weeks;


8. Cook some meals and freeze them so as I don't have to worry about dinner each night;


9. Write a letter to my beloved grandmother;


10. Book in for a very long-overdue eyebrow wax;


11. Go to the gym. (Repeat as necessary until skinny);


12. Go to the uni bookshop and order in the texts I can't find anywhere else.


13. Re-attempt to knit a scarf that maintains straight lines instead of curving in and out.


14. Water my herb garden.


15. SEND E-MAIL TO BONO ASKING WHEN THEY THINK THEY MIGHT RE-SCHEDULE THEIR TOUR SO I CAN RE-COMMENCE MY 'HOW-MANY-SLEEPS-TIL-U2' COUNTDOWN.


Bollocks.

Oh, and No. 10 is now done.

Comments:
Scuse me, but I can't see past your hair....
 
Immortal first words, Stevo :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]