Friday, May 05, 2006

EVERY day I've got Friday on my mind

It's almost 9pm on a Friday night. Being the Funksters (TM) that we are, we're about to sit down and watch a DVD (Four Brothers - anyone seen it? We can compare notes tomorrow) with a cup of coffee. We're also about to get deliciously bent, and what more could we ask of a Friday evening?

Today;


I got my first feedback from Uni - I received my literature essay back and was pleased to discover I'd been given a B+. Especially pleased because I only actually read the text 2 days before the assignment was due, and I wrote the conclusion approximately 15 minutes before I submitted it.

Took the poochie for a walk around the lake after work. Pom lapped me around the lake twice because he's a boy and boys like to do crazy shit like running when you can walk (weirdo....). Lucy was more neurotic than normal which wasn't so fun but she loves her walks/runs so we will persist.

Tomorrow......well Saturdays are especially precious to me. Saturday mornings are my favourite time of the week, if I'm not hungover. Tomorrow morning, I aim to;

Sleep in until at least 8 (we usually get up at 5 so 8 is really a sleep-in time)

Be bought coffee in bed

Watch a little Rage while drinking more coffee and enjoying my museli

Go to the gym, since I haven't been in 4 months (might be slightly more....)

Buy and actually read The Age, rather than skimming over the headlines and then foraging for the Good Weekend because I don't have time for the rest.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I've got to go start mine :)

x

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]