Friday, August 11, 2006

The World According To Me Special Guest Profile


AGNES



Hello, I'm Agnes. Do you like my bell? You do, don't you? This is me with my mum. Notice my terribly cute eyes and questionable colouring. That's my 'Blue Steel' gaze also.





This is the 'cute' look I use when I've scaled the venetian blinds one too many times and need to make some brownie points with my dad. Its works.







Mum says I blend well into the carpet.

Ppppppfffft.





This is the FUNNEST thing to do in the world ever. It's an excellent mode of transport too. I can go around the whole couch and onto the skirting board!

Clever, clever me.

And I like playing with the dog too (although, she's only a dog, and not too bright).

I tire her out a bit, she feels like she she always has to be on guard otherwise I'll finally catch her tail!







Looks like a PURRFECT pouncing time!*













*Mum says sorry about that.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
She's adorable and I love the name Agnes.



P.S. My word verification is 'gurno', which if it isn't already an insult, should be.
 
Though perhaps not quite 'The Best Cat In The World...Ever!' you are still pretty cute.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]