Tuesday, October 10, 2006

After that little rant…

I feel like quite the tetchy cow, always complaining about something. I also just came across this blog, which has prompted me to write about something nice. Quickly, mind. I have work to do.
Three beautiful things which have enriched my life today (to varying degrees).
  1. The cigarette and coffee combination that started my day (and every day for a lot of days before now);
  2. Watching Agnes pull the surprise ninja moves on Lucy when she rounded a corner this morning;
  3. Coming back from my lunch break to find a Milky Way on my desk courtesy of a lovely colleague.


Okay, that wasn't so hard.

:)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]