Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The dreaming

I often have dreams where the recurring theme is that I am trying to dial a telephone, usually in a fairly urgent situation, and I can't get the number right. Either my fingers seem to have turned as fat as sausages and I press three buttons at once, or I almost get to the end of the number and then simply press the wrong digit and bugger the whole thing up. Or, as was the case in last night's dream, the person I was calling didn't want to speak to me and had changed the numbers on the keypad of my phone so I could never get it right. I was dialling, realising I'd pressed the wrong buttons and having to disconnect the call repeatedly.



When I woke up I was angry, frustrated and hugely anxious. I can't work out what this means. Any clues?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]