Saturday, October 14, 2006

Free Saturday Update No. 1

Went for brow wax. Decided to be a tiny bit adventurous and asked beautician if she could tint my eyebrows as well, as I colour my hair and my natural eyebrow colour is quite a bit lighter than the hair on my head. You know, just to 'frame my eyes' a little, like Cleo tells you it does.


BAD IDEA.

I think, if anyone was to see me right now, they would wonder why I have two (perfectly shaped) caterpillars marching towards eachother over my eyes. I think it looks hideous and my eyes look like piss-holes in the sand. Even more than usual. I'm about to go and buy some anti-dandruff shampoo because it apparently ruins the colour job on your head and I am praying like fuck it will do the same to my eyebrows. Moral of the story: don't trust Cleo/hungover beautician.

Also, No.1 on list o'things to do is completed. Sort of blurred into No. 2, but the hour was not up before I was rudely awoken by a man from the Bureau of Statistics knocking on the door with his chubby hands and thrusting his ID card in my sleepy face then asking me questions for some sort of literacy survey before telling me the computer had chosen Pom for the survey anyway. Almost as annoying as the time Senator Steven Fielding came a callin' and I'd just gotten out of the shower and answered the door in possibly the dodgiest robe in the world and then he didn't want to listen to why I thought Tony Abbott is a complete cocksmoker even though he'd asked me if I had any issues with the Federal Government I'd like to chat to him about. Pah.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]