Saturday, October 14, 2006

What to do?

Pom has gone off this morning to paint a house or something, and I am left in our home by myself. I have an entire Saturday stretched out before me and aside from a brow wax in an hour, I have no plans. This is great. Usually on a Saturday morning I might take the pooch for a stroll, cook up a breakfast for Pom and I, then try and go back to bed for a nanna-nap. Pom's not a fan of 'wasting the day sleeping' and so we usually have a light argument about how I should be able to do whatever I want with my Saturday and he says if he's doing stuff around the house then I should help too. I don't try and see his point of view in this regard.

It's raining today, albeit quite lightly, so sitting out on the lawn chain-smoking is not really an option for me unfortunately. Today I plan to;

  1. Buy the Age and read it in bed;
  2. Have two nanna-naps of at least one hour duration each;
  3. Frequently stand in front of the mirror and flip my new hairstyle about in a completely retarded manner to admire my wonderful hairdresser's work;
  4. Paint my toenails. Fire Engine red or Barbie pink? These are my only two options;
  5. Remind myself to do my tax (check);
  6. Cook a chocolate cake;
  7. Then cook something that doesn't come from a packet. Haven't really thought that one through yet.
In reality I will probably while away my day looking for things I don't need on Ebay and drinking more coffee, but I will aim to be partly productive if only to prove to myself that I'm not entirely lazy. Bahahahahahahahahahaha.



Comments:
woot! i did number one!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]