Friday, November 17, 2006

The end of the week is nigh

Fridays. Goodness me I like them. But not this time of Friday, when you've just been for lunch, had a taste of the air outside and now you're stuck for another 4 hours in an airless, noisy, cluttered office. That doesn't do much for the spirit, let me tell you.

The news - I relented and have found Agnes a little sister. She came home last night. I will post an appropriate photo over the weekend so you can vomit at the saccharine cuteness that she - Esme - is. I know, I know, Esme. I think I'm trying to get all the weird names that I like out of the way so my real kids won't get stuck with them. Esme hasn't really 'bonded' with anyone apart from Pom and myself yet. There is a lot of hissing and spitting when she comes into contact with the other animals. She is very young, only 6 weeks old, and loves to be held and cuddled and sooked over. She's just a baby.

Ugggh, bring on 5pm!

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Work. Ugh.
 
Cats. YAY!!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]