Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lesson Learned

This morning I was early for work and as I alighted from my car I caught sight of my reflection in the back window of our office. I quickly noticed, as I took in a side/back view of myself, that my ever-expanding butt had succeeded in busting the zip on my favourite black pencil skirt, and that my bum was freely exposed to the elements. Well, not my bum exactly, but my knickers. I didn't even feel that anything was different. I quickly got back into my car, drove home and changed into something that could accommodate my fat ass.

What I have learnt this morning - Vanity is not always a bad thing.

Other thing I have learnt - Stop eating cheese.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]