Friday, February 02, 2007

Another (hopefully short) Friday



Fridays are so full of hope aren't they? I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to having a big sleep in tomorrow, especially seeing as though I've ostensibly been awake since 3.30am this morning thanks to a little kitten (not the one to the left, the other naughty one) and her new favourite toy. A feather. On my bed. For hours. I tried to hide the feather (behind the bedside table, down the back of the bed) and she repeatedly found it until I had to actually get out of bed and put it in the bin. Yep, just call me the Fun Police - wee aww wee aww (siren o' fun police, geddit?). She then settled down and went to sleep and I just drifted off and my alarm rudely woke me again.

I plan to have some drinks tonight, and some drinks tomorrow night, making the most of my two adored friends who are leaving me for better and brighter things in the big city shortly. I think I'm going to be a little bit lost without them. That is almost certainly an understatement.

Nest week I must must must re-enrol at uni. My subjects this semester will be history and sociology. Mmmm, scintillating. I wish I could take literature for every subject for the rest of my degree.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]