Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've got the scoop

The Bureau of Meteorology are basically going to go ape-shit when they realise they have been investing all of their funds in fancy weather-predicting technology when they just could have been employing my head of hair.

Basically, the closer that rain gets, the further my mop of curly badness stands on end. I have pretty much honed it down to a 'minutes away' system. When my hair is at 45 degree angle, you should start looking for your brolly. However, it should be noted that if I have lovely sleek, straight hair, don't think that you're safe from the storm. This simply means that I have been to the hairdresser and it's definitely going to rain, in accordance with Murphy's Law.

You heard it here first!

Yours looking forward to a cushy government job for the rest of my working life,

Kymmy
xxx

Comments:
bloody hilarious kymmy
jen xo
 
Foolproof weather forecasting, aye!!
 
Much to my chagrin, jl. I work on a scale of 1 to Krusty the clown some days.

Jen mate! Whatever happened to your blog? Where have you been? What are you doing? Are you still in love? Email me! x
 
hi mate,

i emailed you very briefly yesterday, maybe you didnt receive it. the blog is no more. i'm on bebo though! will send you a detailed email today from work. kym...that hair blog that you wrote was one of the funniest things that i have ever read. bloggy good job. x
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]