Monday, February 12, 2007

Obligatory search engine referral post

I love looking at how people came to visit my blog. Recent referrals which have got me wondering how/why/when/for the love of God;



Why does my 300m shoot out white smoke in the morning?

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about but I think it might need a tune-up.

"thursday, I've got" lyrics

My blog may be for you, I got'st lyrics every day! Just ask my workmates, I piss them off on a daily basis by constantly singing.

bbq'd alive

Now that's just creepy

why does my skin look like chalk when I scratch

Hmmm... I believe you need to exfoliate and moisturise on a daily basis. I recommend St Ives 24-hour moisture advanced therapy lotion as it's cheap, doesn't leave a residue and lasts forevs.

Tony Modra childhood

I had a crush on Tony Modra in my childhood, but I don't think that's what you're after.

Kymmy wife

Perhaps. Are you a tall gentleman with a sense of humour verging on 'wrong' and literate/employed/ holding a current drivers license? Yes? e-mail me. Now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]