Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Things that are giving me the irrites today

  1. The man who stood in front of me at the check-out at Coles today who smelt to high heaven. Deoderant/showering is not a crime, but smelling like that should be. Ewwwww. (You know the kind of B.O. that takes your breath away if you get too close? Yeah, that kind)
  2. This. You fuckers. I hope when you get put away that your arseholes end up resembling melted cheese.
  3. My work. For various reasons. I actually wrote a rather vitriolic post yesterday but deleted it after about 5 seconds for fear of being found out and subsequently unemployed. Although I may be unemployed at my own choosing it things don't improve.

That's all at the moment. I may update at will. Feel free to add your own gripes in the comments. It's that kind of day.


Comments:
God, Kymmy. I just don't understand some people. And I'm not talking about the smelly bastard.

I actually managed to read your post yesterday. I hope things turn around at work. It's hard to get up in the morning when you're being taken advantage of like that.
 
Oooh, you were quick Meva! I just got the heebie-jeebies about getting found out, but just writing it was therapeutic in it's own way. I just need to get a bit tougher and I think things should sort themselves out.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]