Thursday, February 01, 2007

Two issues burning in my tired little mind today

I have had an offer to share my house. An acquaintance/friend has asked if I am looking for a housemate to move in. I wasn't. But now I think about it, sharing the cost of rent would be some pretty sweet relief on my ever-diminishing purse right now. However, I have also gotten quite used to strolling around my abode in my knickers, which would have to stop if someone moved in. OR WOULD IT.

Also, there is a girl who works in the shop next door to my office who looks quite similar to a girl who works in my office. Lets just say our girl's name is Mary (it's not, protecting the privacy of the innocent etc), we call the girl next door Not-Mary. As in, I can't believe it's not Mary. Because they look similar, you know? *sigh*. It's lame. We don't know her name. But the point of my story is that I see her nearly every single day and I have never, ever seen her wearing the same thing. And I mean nothing is ever the same. I have never seen the same pair of pants twice, the same top, the same chunky-bead necklace, nothing. I have a declining work wardrobe which is on constant high rotation and I'm lucky if I don't wear the same thing two days in a row and I simply cannot understand how this bird (in the times when I see her) hasn't doubled up on clothing. My theories on how this could occur;


Thoughts?


Comments:
I know a girl like that. And she always matches her underwear to her outfit as well. Her debts are MASSIVE! It's like an illness.
 
It must take some effort to be that organised and coordinated, maybe I can console myself that she must be close to bankruptcy.

Not-Mary I mean, not your mate.

Not-Mary is always quite pinched and never voluntarily says hello, so it must be from all the stress she's under from the credit-card companies.

Bah!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]