Thursday, March 29, 2007

I'm not going to name it



The lovely Pomgirl has recently posted about the new resident of her house, Bob(bbb) the Huntsman and for the purposes of sharing I instroduce to you my little friend of last week;







'untitled spider'




The worst thing was that the plastic glass was filled with water and I was drinking from it throughout the night. Without turning the light on. That's my bedside table there.








The spider was about 6 inches away from my peacefully sleeping face.
I took it outside and gently released it onto the lawn (whilst screaming 'Get out of my glass you motherf*cker'. Not really in the spirit of gentle I guess).

Comments:
I think that discovery would do me completely in. Imagine if you got it in your mouth!?!! Oooooh! Nightmares!
 
Oh. My. God. You could have drunk it! In your mouth and....ooooooooh!

I've 'lost' Bob and now I'm going to check all the glasses at the side of the bed.

Eww.
 
I KNOW! But what if it went in my mouth first before it went in the glass? What if it was crawling over my face and I was alseep and didn't know? I've got the shivers just thinking about it. At least it's not particularly poisonous though, I have to take comfort in that.....sort of.....
 
Do you think maybe the unnamed spider drunk all your water? He must have been very thirsty!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]