Monday, March 12, 2007

Just a word of advice

If you purchase, say, a yoga DVD so you can bend and stretch in the privacy of your own lounge-room until you eventually turn into Gumby*, make sure all pets are out of the room. Otherwise they might think it's time to play. Lucy is better at the downward dog pose than me, naturally, which pisses me off a bit. Although she ran out of the room when the poses got a bit hard (I'm really out of practice) and I yelled at the instructor to fuck off as she knows that phrase. I'm such a bad mother. It didn't stop Esme though, who felt that was an ideal time to bite my hands.




Oh happy days.







*Or Gumby's chick mate, what was her name? Did she have a lop-sided head too? I can't remember...was there even a chick Gumby in the show? I can really only remember him and the Woolley Mammoth who shot ice cubes out of his trunk.

Comments:
That's really funny! Thanks for making me laugh, I needed it! Good luck with the house-hunting!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]