Monday, March 19, 2007

Now I remember...

Why I don't drink very much anymore.

I had a hen's night on Saturday. I took photo's to do a special photo blog, then forgot my camera this morning. I seem to have also forgotten my brain this morning, unless it's completely dissolved and settled around my eyes. Puffy? And how! Actually, I got to the point on Saturday night when I was trying to take photographs of my lei (as in 'she needs a lei' - it's a hen's night thing I think) and realised I was really just taking photos of my own cleavage, which would not be appropriate for my blog. It was a massive downward slide from there.
I slept until 5pm yesterday. Then from 9pm last night until 7 this morning. I'm still tired. And sick. And my head is a big pile of mush.
Booooooo.

Comments:
I never had a hen party with leis before. Must remember that. Thanks!
 
Helen, you also need a plethora of plastic penis paraphanalia for a hen's night, but I'm pretty sure that's standard around the world :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]