Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Since I stopped going to the gym or doing anything remotely physical (it's been about 5 months now) the changes in my body have been significant. I feel very soft. My belly is growing outwards at an alarming rate. I used to think how magnificent it would be if one day it was discovered that I had a large but non-cancerous tumour in my abdomen and once it was cleanly removed I would be left with a small scar and a very flat and slightly defined belly. Like an athlete, or a dancer. I have only recently come to terms with the fact that this is unlikely to occur and the reality is that I will have to actually start sweating in order to get rid of it.

I go through stages of being a completely obsessed about going to the gym, walking the dog for hours on end and eating really well. Then I just get the shits on and stop completely. I'm in one of those stages where I've got the shits on. I'm going to have to get over myself very very soon because I am starting to feel really……crap. It's all well and good eating whatever I feel like and making the most physical activity of my day reaching for the remote but this quickly develops into aches, tiredness, grumpiness and being…..soft. Arms are soft. Legs are soft. Arse is soft. I don't want to try and start emulating the hard body of say, Madonna, but I've had enough of the bloody softness. I feel like pudge.

I also know that getting going again will help my current sleeping issues, dealing with the work situation, and the fact that I just want to stay at home by myself for the foreseeable future.

So, I am officially declaring on this here blog that as of today, I am officially back into it.

Yeah, you just watch me go.

Comments:
Exercise. Pfffft!
 
kymmy i totally understand. last night i got back from my holiday and the jeans that i donned on thursday were now CONSIDERABLY tighter yesterday. how can that be? i dont know. but today. i am minus a boyfriend and plus a few extra kilos. i need jase and his non existent yelling
 
oh. its jen. and today i am single and fat.....i suppose not much different to the rest of my life.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]