Thursday, April 12, 2007

And......Action!


This is a photo I took the other night of Lucy and Esme sitting next to me on the couch. Lucy wasn't particularly pleased that she had to share her prime spot next to me, but she coped, as we all have to.






And then Esme spots a fly, and goes into killer mode; would you check out the focus and determination;

You're so dead...



And Lucy looks suitably fearful/perplexed;




WTF?



But the best part is how you can see the extension of the Tiny Claws of Death (tm) and the fly, who doesn't have enough brain matter to realise that he's....well....fucked.




Uh-oh

I am loving this photo a lot.


Comments:
Lol. You're blog is so much more fun than where I am living right now. I am (also) loving this photo (montage) a lot. How do I subscribe, then? BJ
 
Subscribe? That sounds a wee bit technologically advanced sir, I've only just learn how to cut and paste!*



*this is a lie, obvs
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]