Tuesday, April 03, 2007

First game of the 2007 mixed netball season for the mighty SOS last night (Yay!).

We lost (boooooo).

By 5 (semi-Boooooo).

We've been put up two whole divisions (Boooooo).

My little sister played (Yay!).

I had to play on a girl who was as tall as me (Booooo).

She was much, much better than me (ultra-Booooooo).

I shot some goals (Yay!).

But missed heaps of others (Boooooo).

I got cross with myself (Meh).

So I started to play more aggressively (Yay!).

Then kept getting called up for contact (Booooo).

Then my opponent went up for a particularly vigorous rebound and landed on my leg (Booooooo).

It hurt (mega-Boooooo).

And has left a BIG bruise (Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo).

So my sister and I had junk food for dinner to make ourselves feel better about our loss and my injury (Yay!).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]