Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend


After my self-indulgent Friday night sook session where I Did Not Go On A Date and instead stayed home trying to emulate Bridget Jones, but stoned (think pyjama's, big glasses of wine, cigarettes and dvd's), I got off my couch and brushed my hair and headed down to Melbourne on Saturday for a(another) housewarming party, of BFF and BFFGF.

Fun!

I got to catch up with old friends, and made new ones. This was exciting. I drank a lot and talked to people with interesting names and jobs and views. Also BFF tried to marry me off to a handsome boy whilst thinking I could not hear him. He has such terrible ideas when he's pissed. It was embarrassing. The handsome boy handled it well but suggested marriage at this early stage was not a great idea considering he hadn't been introduced to me. So BFF introduced me to him and I had to pretend I hadn't just heard everything they'd just said about me. Then the handsome boy and I talked and that was nice, however the party ended without me becoming engaged.

Sigh.

Yesterday the drive home was epic, with much traffic in the city and having to detour to my mum's place to pick up my sister who has come to stay with me for a few days. Why does everything seem to take so much longer and be so much more difficult when you're hungover?

This morning I am struggling. The post-feeling sick part of my hangover has set in, the part where my brain starts seeking revenge for me fucking it up with booze. Ugggh.

Comments:
I think that the world can see when you have a hangover, so everything goes mildly wrong. Just enough to leave you annoyed, frustrated and with a worse headache...
 
I always thought the universe conspired against me when I was hungover....now I know I'm not imagining it!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]