Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Agnes has stopped doing The Trick.


I am quite disappointed, naturally, however I can sort of understand why. She is not one to want to please me, being a cat, she just wants to please herself. And me being so pleased with her, this is motivation enough for her to stop doing The Trick. She knows she can do it, I know she can do it, and now she doesn't have to prove herself so she won't do it. No matter how much I follow her around, tapping my collarbone and whining "Come on Ag, hop up! Hop up Ag! AGGGG HOP THE FUCK UP". She just lifts her tail in the air in recognition that I am speaking to her, then sits down and cleans her bottom in that special way that only cats do, with a leg flung carelessly in the air. I'm sure she is trying to give me a message.

In other news, my nose has stopped behaving like a Mount Vesuvius of mucus, which is nice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]