Friday, June 08, 2007

Entirely indicative of how I feel today.





I'm craving a trip to the pub. This is a bit weird. I don't think I'm craving drink as much as I'm craving some social interaction. With people I don't work with. And perhaps some booty. Not sure. It's been a while and I'm not sure I've still got the madskillz (or gumption) to do a random pickup. Sometimes I think back to my early twenties and wonder how the fuck I used to do that. No fear, just a gut full of piss and a set of majorly impressive cans.

I am still trying to find a new house to live in. I know it will happen but I just want something to come up quickly which isn't in the ghetto. For those not in the know, that requirement precludes about 85% of the town that I live in.





It will happen.






It will happen.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]