Monday, June 18, 2007

Still got it - such a relief.

Decided to get out of my doldrums on Friday night and went out on the booze with some long-neglected friends.

So much fun! I'd forgotten that letting my hair down is actually enjoyable. And talking to those with only two legs instead of four is interesting, even if they do talk back (minor inconvenience). Dancing is fun too, busting the moves recently reserved for my lounge-room, laughing at yourself with friends at being the oldest people in the club when we're only in our mid-twenties.

I'd also forgotten the loveliness of meeting new boys, having them chivalrously walk you home and kiss you (lots) and leave your knees trembling while standing on the crunchy frost of your front lawn, wondering if the churning feeling in your belly is from too much champagne or simply lust.

Sweet.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]