Friday, July 20, 2007

The dizzying heights of my life as a complete moron.

I woke up with a bit of a scratchy throat this morning, which has rapidly escalated into biting pain, just on the left side. I said to a colleague "I wonder if I can see my tonsil and see if it's icky", because I am a bit of a grot at the best of times. I pulled out my hand mirror, opened my mouth and took a peak. Yes! It was most definitely gross. Yellow. And swollen. I couldn't see it very well , so I tentatively poked my finger in my mouth to see if I could touch it.

I clean forgot about the gag reflex until it was almost too late.

Comments:
That 'almost' in the last sentence means everything. Well done!


And I hope you're all better now.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]