Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am sick. Not quite sick enough to languish in bed surrounded by tissues and wishing I could just die, but just enough to annoy my colleagues with a hacking cough and a nasal diction and look pathetic with my watering eyes. I'm sure they are secretly wishing I would just go home so they don't have to listen to me protest that I'm fine.

I am taking Codral and Echinacea and multivitamins and drinking fresh juice and eating fresh fruits and trying desperately to get better before the weekend. A friend from Perth is visiting and we have plans to engage in a session of hard drinking on Friday. I have even booked the day off work. I do not want to be snuffly and contagious at this time.

Otherwise, things are good. Am still spending way too much time farting around on Facebook. I was invited to join a Blog-Friends group by the lovely BEVIS and then realised I couldn't do so without revealing by blog to those-I-know-in-real-life-and-on-Facebook. Which I don't want to do. Boooo. Does anyone have a solution to this slight conundrum?

Comments:
Feel better soon, and milk the sympathy for all it's worth 'till you do.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]