Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ramblings*

Last night I actually went to the cinema! I hardly ever do this. In fact, the last time I went to the cinema was to see 'The Departed', last year. Crazy. Anywho, we saw 'Superbad' which was essentially 90 minutes of dick jokes, but it was light-hearted and I liked it a bit. Next week - 'Hairspray'. The evening was infinitely more enjoyable because not only was it Tight-Arse Tuesday at the cinema, but there were half price meals at the pub. I had a chicken parma as big as my head for $9.00. SWEET.


The animals are still settling in. Sort of. There is still a lot of hissing and snorting (snorting! I am serious. It's only Agnes who does this and it's hilarious) but no actual fighting as far as I have witnessed. It has now been a week and a half and I am still holding out that they will be able to cohabit in some sort of peace. One day.


I am re-entering the world of the gym tonight, FOR REALS. I have been saying this for such a long time but I actually purchased a pass a couple of weeks ago - twenty visits for the price of ten (there's a half-price theme running here) and I haven't yet actually made it. But I am going to tonight.





*Promises self*






I have also been having anxious dreams lately about old school friends. People I haven't seen in real life for 9 years. I blame Facebook. And V's upcoming school reunion. Last night's nocturnal episode involved me attending a concert. As I was walking into the stadium I saw two guys who I used to be friends with back in the day, sitting on a bench. I walked up and introduced myself and one of them gave me a hug and said "You're pretty now!". That was the end of the dream. Tres fucked up.




*At the request of the lovely Jen.

Comments:
its not ramblings...its greatness....dont underestimate the power of your lovely blogging goodness kymmy. love everyone in sunny brisvegas.. xoxoxoxo
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]