Wednesday, October 24, 2007



I'm booked in to see a psychic tomorrow.

I know, I know what you're thinking. She will just pitch generic predictions which could apply to everyone and then narrow it down based on my reactions….she'll give me the classic fairy stories so I leave happy and excited……whatever.

I saw a psychic for the first time about 3 and a half years ago, she came recommended from one of my most pragmatic friends and I had always wanted to go and have a reading, but was very wary of going to see some cliché in a tent. I was pleasantly surprised by how normal she was, but more importantly a lot of the things she told me were spookily accurate. I'm not going to disclose what she said or how those things have eventuated, you'll just have to take my word for it. But I will say they were specific. Very, very specific. Some of the things she told me have not eventuated, and I don't expect them to for quite a while, if at all. The only part of the reading I didn't understand was about who was looking over me because the description she gave of an old man with a huge nose and wearing brown cardi didn't ring true. Then again, only one member of my whole family (both sides) has passed since I have been alive and I honestly don't know what my family further back looked like.

Right now I have some ideas in my head and I suppose I'm looking for some outside confirmation or dissuasion as to whether I should act on them. I'm not saying that all going well I'll be blogging from a yurt in Nimbin tomorrow afternoon. I'm also not saying that if she doesn't touch on anything that I'm currently thinking of that I shall just sit back and do nothing. I guess I'm not saying anything really. Just a little bit excited.


Comments:
kymmy have you had your psychic reading yet? please divulge in your blog!
jen.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]