Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The nori-roll experiment was successful. It was only after we finished wolfing them down that I thought there perhaps should have been photographs taken to be produced as evidence for blogging purposes. I made them with yellow capsicum, cucumber, carrot, avocado and smoked salmon. YUM. And in spite of my fears and perhaps due to a bit more focus than I applied the last time I tried to make them (3+ years, mind) they came out nice and firm and didn't fall apart. I was pleased with myself. Score!

The 3rd annual Australia Day party is happening this weekend, so very excited! The e-mail invite reads, in part:

"At a time when the very word "Australia" sparks riots on the sub continent, fear on P&O cruise ships and hatred in sushi restaurants across Japan, we intend to provide a back yard that makes that all seem like a Wiggles concert"

Last year's party was such a cracker that to say I'm apprehensive about this one backing up would be an understatement.

Also, is it wrong to purchase a blue chesty bonds singlet to wear? IS IT?

So much to do, and so little motivation time. We have lawns to mow, vodka jelly shots to make, cocktails to mix, gas bottles to fill. We have people coming from afar and no concrete solutions for their sleeping arrangements, aside from getting everyone boozed up enough so that they simply sleep where they fall.

ALSO, Nip/Tuck is back on! Excitement! I love that show, although am a bit cross about the timeslot it has been allocated. Who can stay up til 10.30pm on a Monday eve? Well me, if I prepare myself.


/ramble.

Comments:
There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with a Bonds singlet. Nothing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]