Monday, January 14, 2008

Does anyone remember this?

I didn't either, until it was too late. My skirt has been busted for over a year now, and instead of taking it to the dressmaker to have the zip replaced, I just folded it up and put it back in the drawer.

The zip is deceptively broken, and by that I mean it still does up, but isn't joined at the bottom so that when the slightest amount of pressure is placed upon it, it opens. And who knows how long it is open for before you notice it. Could have been prior to asking the IT dude to follow me down to the back of the office, but probably not, knowing my luck.

I am, however, thankful that;

(a) We have an emergency supply of tiny safety pins at work for such occasions;
(b) I decided against wearing the hot pink knickers when getting dressed this morning.

Does anyone have a sheltered workshop I can come and work in?

Comments:
Are you not just a little freaked that he two incidents happened almost exactly a year apart?

*queues twighlight zone theme*
 
You are quite right. Clearly just long enough to forget about it in the worst possible way. I feel like I'm wearing one of those hospital gowns that doesn't do up at the back.

Luckily my colleagues are used to me being a wretch of a woman.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]